Download our Mission Package
JDRF research focuses on key therapies that hold significant promise in turning Type One into Type None.
Recent Press Releases
- JDRF-Funded Islet Encapsulation Program Reaches Historic Milestone
- JDRF and Tidepool Partner to Bring Data to an Open Source Platform for People with type 1 diabetes
- JDRF Names Stephen L. Newman as Vice-Chairman of its International Board of Directors
- JDRF Commends Senators Collins and Shaheen for Introducing Legislation to Ensure Seniors with Diabetes Have Access to Continuous Glucose Monitors
- JDRF Presents 2014 Erwin Lurie Volunteer of the Year Award
- Progress Report: Diabetes Research Involving That C-Word
- How I Sailed to New Zealand with Type 1 Diabetes
- $7.5 million for new NHMRC-JDRF research grants
- First Patient Successfully Implanted in Safety/Efficacy Study of Beta-O2′s ßAir Bio-Artificial Pancreas for Type 1 Diabetes
- Could Enteroviruses Be Behind Rising Rates of Type 1 Diabetes?
For all other inquiries, please contact JDRF Public Information.
Director, Public Relations
Office: (212) 479-7667