Download our Mission Package
JDRF research focuses on key therapies that hold significant promise in turning Type One into Type None.
Recent Press Releases
- JDRF and Tidepool Partner to Bring Data to an Open Source Platform for People with type 1 diabetes
- JDRF Names Stephen L. Newman as Vice-Chairman of its International Board of Directors
- JDRF Commends Senators Collins and Shaheen for Introducing Legislation to Ensure Seniors with Diabetes Have Access to Continuous Glucose Monitors
- JDRF Presents 2014 Erwin Lurie Volunteer of the Year Award
- JDRF Announces 2014 National Volunteer Award Winner
- 15 Tips for Traveling With Diabetes
- Snapshots from EASD 2014: Europe’s Big Diabetes Conference in Austria
- Modern Life Without a Pancreas
- Thousands turn out for Walk to Cure Diabetes
- Youth stand together in fight against diabetes
For all other inquiries, please contact JDRF Public Information.
Director, Public Relations
Office: (212) 479-7667